It's official, we are now the blogging version of that guy who has his Christmas lights still up in April. Contrary to what you might think, we are doing quite well. Being busy and lazy is not a goodcombo.
- I am still employed! This is a big deal, because my company has had to lay off a few hundred of my colleagues. Things are starting to look up and we should be out of danger. This dow turn has really made us realize the blessings we have been given and the fragility of earthly comforts. I think we now trust in our Savior more than ever and we're more prepared for whatever challenges may come our way.
- We recently (February), went to the Great Wolf Lodge.
- Johnny and Hannah will start preschool next year.
- Kerri is still working with the Young Women and trying to motivate them while maintaining her sanity.
- We still love our branch family and hope to be able to stay here for many more years.
- Some Pictures, to prove that we are indeed still alive:
Pictures from Easter
Ice Cream Animals
Sorry for our laziness in posting.